Saturday, January 16, 2010

Warning. TMI for sure, but I can't help it.

Okay, so I'll apologize to Ryan now for writing this one, but I just can't help myself. First, an explanation. Like all good nicknames do, the word we use for Ryan's private parts just sort of evolved. We use the word "peep." We use this word for what you do in the potty and for the "unit" itself. I have no idea how we came up with this, like I said, it just evolved. "Do you need to go peep in the potty?" In the bath tub, "make sure you wash your peep." Anyway, there it is. TMI though it may be.
Here's the good part though. This morning he comes up to me, no pants on, and tells me that he got a scratch. He climbs up on the bed and lays down to show me. His testicles are all red. "Mommy, I was taking my pants off, and I got a scratch on my peep tank!"
I almost "peeped" my pants I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment