Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Explosion in the spare room

I unpacked the spare room closet a couple of days ago. An explosion happened. I don't know how it happened. All I did was unpack three boxes labeled "crafts, beading, and sewing." Oh wait. Beading. That's what happened. I haven't done any beading since we moved. Since long before that actually. It was considered "non essential" and so it was one of the first things packed up. So there I was, surrounded by plastic tubs full of beads, beading tools, wire, string, bead books, and basically all things bead. To say I got distracted would be an understatement. Re-directed would be a better word. That's okay. I'm totally okay with it. Nan won't be here for a month so I have some time to clean it all up and get it ready for her and Noah. A month is plenty long enough. I think.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much freedom in realizing that it is perfectly fine who we are in Him at the stages we find ourselves. I am proud of you for coming to the "truth" of who you are!!!! Isn't it freeing? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I posted the last comment under the wrong post...it was suppose to go under the post you just wrote about yourself.... Oh well, isn't it freeing to also know that we are all human! HA

    ReplyDelete