Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is it me or...

Are the toilet paper rolls getting narrower?
Is it always rainy when I want to go outside, and sunny when I want to nap?
Are Jim and Pam like the greatest TV couple of all time?
Is having a dog like having a baby, a preschooler, and a teenager all rolled into one? Always cleaning up poop, always putting toys away, and always loading up a food bowl...
Do headaches seem to strike at the worst possible times?
Have Facebook games lost their appeal?
Is there absolutely no point to caffeine free pop?
Does my shirt actually say "Wipe your nose and/or face and/or hands on me?"
Did the movie Food Inc. make anyone else want to become a vegetarian?
Is anyone else extremely grateful for the drive through pharmacy?
Does anyone else wish they would make a drive through post office?
Does Sam always seem to bark right as I am falling into unconsciousness?
Does that giant tub of yogurt always seem to go bad before I can finish it?
Is Friends the best TV show ever?
Did my b**t get bigger, or did these pants get shorter?
Does the phrase "solitary confinement" actually sound pretty awesome sometimes?

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the solitary confinement! ; ) This was a great post. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah solitary confinement sounds phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MBC, be sure to join the Google Friend Connect (GFC) group to get more followers for your blog! Hope to see you soon.

    Following you on your blog!!! You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com for first hand information on safe living at home and in the environment.

    ReplyDelete